What is the ROI when you use NLP skills for sales professionals?
The returns on the commitment to use Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) skills as part of a seller’s interaction (verbal and non-verbal) with prospects and customers are clearly seen in the examples below:
1. Quicker path to a meaningful discussion
2. Sales discussion with prospect/customer more likely to lead to an action step
3. Buyer likely to give more “talk” time to seller
4. Avoids seller/buyer dance (acting on preconceptions) and reduces the need to overcome the resulting distrust
5. Establish trust quicker…will give seller the “benefit of a doubt” when presenting a value proposition
6. Avoids disturbing sales process and trust when responding to an objection
7. Sales call is more efficient—Less telling; less debating; more helping and advising;
8. Fewer wrong turns; keeps focus on what customer needs
9. Faster recovery from a potential conflict or “glitch” in the interaction
10. Less wasted follow-up from the seller misreading the buyer’s interest or need
11. Suggestions more likely to be received in a positive and energized way
12. Sales process accelerated
What would be the impact on YOUR sales with these outcomes? How quickly would you see a difference? How can you tell it is working for you?
If you would like to talk about how to see similar results from your sales efforts, please call: 630-871-2996